The Diamond Reserve is an appointment-only custom jeweler and diamond broker serving clients nationwide. They needed a new website to reflect their impeccable reputation and level of quality. In addition to a clean design, we implemented new features to improve the end-user experience as well as internal processes:
- A fully-integrated booking system that allows users to quickly request appointments - This system integrates with the businesses' existing Google Calendar, and allows for one-click appointment approvals.
- Automated daily imports of social media reviews - This allows customers to see the latest reviews of the business without the need to manually recreate the reviews on the website.
- Highlighted the extensive educational and inspirational content -We are increasing the odds that a user becomes a customer by prioritizing content like the Diamond Education page, blog, Diamond Reserve Couples, and reviews.
CBD Body Blends is a new business specializing in CBD-infused body care products. The business serves their customers through both a retail store and their new ecommerce platform. With the recent boom in the industry, CBD Body Blends needed a solution that would differentiate themselves from the competition. We achieved that in this website by effectively communicating their story & mission statement, dedicating sections specifically toward education, and developing a pain-free online shopping experience.
Unique to this project were the sheer number of variations and combinations that can be created with their products. We developed a system that allows them to easily create variations of individual products, as well as combinations of different products including gift sets, starter kits, and subscription boxes.
Biomechanikts is the retail site for Sports and Healthcare Solutions (SHS), a company that sells physical therapy equipment both straight to consumer and wholesale to businesses. SHS's business model called for unique solutions to solve some of their pain points. They needed a highly flexible site that would allow them to make changes themselves on a regular basis. Here are a few things we implemented to improve their system:
- Tiered, membership-based ecommerce platform with dynamic pricing to allow for variable product prices based on the customer's membership level.
- Automated daily order export to the distributor for order fulfillment.
- Multisite network implementation that allows for new targeted websites to be deployed rapidly. This allows for separate, specialty websites to be created using the same network of products.
- Full integration of the website into CRM and email marketing services.